Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And Now I'm Back

Finally, I’m back to blogging world. It’s been a while since I had my last post because I barely had a chance to go online and update my blog. I’ve been so busy these past couple of weeks since I have to look for a job and lucky for me, I did find one.

I started working last Monday and I’m quite enjoying it since it suits my field of interests. Definitely, this will be a great foundation of my career and I know this can be a big help to improve my skills in Architecture.

Needless to say, I’m looking forward to explore more stuff about blogging. I still want to develop my skills in writing and share more of my stories to my fellow bloggers. I still need to catch up and familiarize myself with this thing.

1 comment:

Sushi said...

Hi Gary, thanks for stopping by and congrats on your new job! I too need to learn about blogging and the blogosphere, it's a bit overwhelming. It was my first WW, I liked it a lot and I'll try & do it always! Nice scrap!